Friday, July 9, 2010

2 Sweet Birds

I'm starting an etsy store. 2SweetBirds is my store name. There's nothing there, so please don't go searching yet. But I want to list some of the little dresses I'm sewing and see if I can sell something.

With the charges from etsy, Paypal and shipping, I'd be making a little more than if the dresses would sell at the little shop in town.

2 comments:

Anna said...

Very cool! Will you sell your felt food sets or anything else?

Tammy said...

Yes. After the summer season, I plan to sew aprons and felt food. :0) And anything else that looks super cute and super easy! LOL

2009 Christmas Pics

Our Wildlife Neighborhood

Our Wildlife Neighborhood



Our vacation day at the lake

Our vacation day at the lake
Throwing rocks






Life at Home

Life at Home
Baby is reading a catalog


Reading can be dangerous

Something reminds me of Witchiepoo

The Cavalry has arrived!

Sunday Morning

Sunday Morning
You can't wear the helmets