Monday, July 5, 2010

I feel a pitty party coming on

So. I was just reading some blog posts and some Facebook posts. sigh

"I'm enjoying a cup of coffee on the porch of our room before the day begins."

What is so saddening?

I wish the first thought in the morning was to make a cup of coffee Diet Coke and sit out on a porch.

Instead, my first thought is about Little Boy's blood sugar. And how I should get out of bed and fix his breakfast.

And I read a blog post this morning of someone's menu for the month. sigh Where do I start? I am now completely envious of people who can just fix a meal, and put it on the table. Not to mention that I am envious that people can put cuisines from different cultures on their table. My family balks at food that isn't American. (rolling eyes)

I have to try to make sure the nutrients are balanced, try to incorporate some type of dessert, measure ingredients, measure serving amounts, figure out carb content, cook the meal, figure insulin dosage, and then I can sit down at the table.

Until someone says, "Can I have ketchup?"

1 comment:

Anna said...

(((Hugs))) Sorry you're having a rough day.

2009 Christmas Pics

Our Wildlife Neighborhood

Our Wildlife Neighborhood



Our vacation day at the lake

Our vacation day at the lake
Throwing rocks






Life at Home

Life at Home
Baby is reading a catalog


Reading can be dangerous

Something reminds me of Witchiepoo

The Cavalry has arrived!

Sunday Morning

Sunday Morning
You can't wear the helmets