Sunday, May 24, 2009

Click click click click

click click click click click click click click click click click click click click click click click

wooo-ooo wooo-ooo wooo-ooo wooo-ooo wooo-ooo wooo-ooo

click click click click click click click click click

AAAAAAARRRRRRGGGGGGGHHHHHHH!

Stop shooting the gun! Stop making siren sounds! Stop shooting the gun!

Little Boy and his repetitive noises can drive me NUTS!

I love that kid.

3 comments:

Anna said...

Oh, I am laughing. Because we have the same insanity-inducing noises here. Do you get repetitive phrases and weird voices, too? Like, "Debba debba debba" in a Darth Vader voice, over and over, or "daydle deedle daydle deedle" repeatedly.

I love mine too. I just wish he'd be quiet sometimes.

Bessaroo said...

He sure was a sweetheart in church this morning.

Tammy said...

Thank you Bessie for letting him sit with you. No one ever showed up to work in the nursery, so Baby and I stayed down there. Yes, he can be very sweet. :0) The noises just make me crazy.

2009 Christmas Pics

Our Wildlife Neighborhood

Our Wildlife Neighborhood



Our vacation day at the lake

Our vacation day at the lake
Throwing rocks






Life at Home

Life at Home
Baby is reading a catalog


Reading can be dangerous

Something reminds me of Witchiepoo

The Cavalry has arrived!

Sunday Morning

Sunday Morning
You can't wear the helmets