Wednesday, May 6, 2009

Scope

Monday I went to the hospital for a scope down my throat into my stomach to see if there was any damage from acid reflux. The prognosis is that I definitely have acid reflux, but there was not damage in my esophagus. Good stuff. The meds they gave me in my IV really made me tired. When I got home, I ate a small lunch and went to bed for about 3 hours.

So I'm supposed to keep taking Prevacid and avoiding caffeine and spicey foods.

Just glad it's over with ok results.

1 comment:

Anna said...

I'm sorry you had to have such a nasty-sounding test, but I'm glad that it came back with good results!

2009 Christmas Pics

Our Wildlife Neighborhood

Our Wildlife Neighborhood



Our vacation day at the lake

Our vacation day at the lake
Throwing rocks






Life at Home

Life at Home
Baby is reading a catalog


Reading can be dangerous

Something reminds me of Witchiepoo

The Cavalry has arrived!

Sunday Morning

Sunday Morning
You can't wear the helmets