Thursday, May 21, 2009

Beautiful Day

It's just one of those completely beautiful days outside. Blue sky, fresh green trees and grass, sunshine and big shadows under the trees.

Too bad we have to do schoolwork.

We'll get done and get out there.

Today is going to be a better day. It has to be.

3 comments:

Bessaroo said...

I hope you have a wonderful day. Lord willing, you have no repeats of yesterday. :-)

Anna said...

Have you ever considered taking your schoolwork outside? I'm thinking about it for tomorrow, I just don't know if it will be too much of a distraction to a child who is easily distracted.

Tammy said...

Oh my word. Then we would get NOTHING done. We are plowing through the last couple units.

2009 Christmas Pics

Our Wildlife Neighborhood

Our Wildlife Neighborhood



Our vacation day at the lake

Our vacation day at the lake
Throwing rocks






Life at Home

Life at Home
Baby is reading a catalog


Reading can be dangerous

Something reminds me of Witchiepoo

The Cavalry has arrived!

Sunday Morning

Sunday Morning
You can't wear the helmets