Tuesday, November 18, 2008

Little Boy's prayer request

My son loves snow. He has asked all summer long when it would snow. So when he got up this morning and saw two inches on the ground, he was super excited. He was outside at 7:30 am, and again about 8:30. But the sun came out and he was very upset. I told him it would snow again.

He sat at the front window and asked Jesus to make the sun go behind the clouds and send more snow. "Please, Jesus."

So this is what we saw out the window while we were eating lunch. He told me, "Mommy, Jesus answered my prayer!"

1 comment:

Anna said...

That is really sweet. If I were you I'd be hoping that God would tell him "no" by about, oh, the middle of January!

2009 Christmas Pics

Our Wildlife Neighborhood

Our Wildlife Neighborhood



Our vacation day at the lake

Our vacation day at the lake
Throwing rocks






Life at Home

Life at Home
Baby is reading a catalog


Reading can be dangerous

Something reminds me of Witchiepoo

The Cavalry has arrived!

Sunday Morning

Sunday Morning
You can't wear the helmets