Tuesday, November 4, 2008

Completely sickened

I am sickened that Obama has won. I cannot ever see myself referring to him as "President". I am physically ill, and I told my DH that if it were not for my children, I would be in bed all day tomorrow with the blankets pulled up over my head.

2 comments:

Anna said...

Yeah, we're pretty disgusted too - as much by the Dems gaining a larger majority in Congress as by Obama winning. But you know what? God knew this would happen, and He's still in control.

Phyllis Blickensderfer said...

No need to be sickened -- instead, be hopeful. God truly is in control, no matter that we cannot see nor understand where His will is taking us right now, and that it appears His answere to prayers at present is "No." We still have His word:

Let every soul be subject unto the higher powers. For there is no power but of God: the powers that be are ordained of God. (Romans 13:1 KJV)

It is so difficult for us to know:

For my thoughts are not your thoughts, neither are your ways my ways, saith the LORD. For as the heavens are higher than the earth, so are my ways higher than your ways, and my thoughts than your thoughts. (Isaiah 55:8-9 KJV)

2009 Christmas Pics

Our Wildlife Neighborhood

Our Wildlife Neighborhood



Our vacation day at the lake

Our vacation day at the lake
Throwing rocks






Life at Home

Life at Home
Baby is reading a catalog


Reading can be dangerous

Something reminds me of Witchiepoo

The Cavalry has arrived!

Sunday Morning

Sunday Morning
You can't wear the helmets