Sunday, May 8, 2011

2nd Annual Diabetes Blog Week

My blog isn't specifically about my Type 1 Diabetic son. I was writing my blog before he was diagnosed. But occasionally our battle against this disease makes into my writing. I think most days I feel like I'm treading water or just going through the motions to keep us all afloat. There are days I can't think about it too much, because it just kills me.

Beginning tomorrow, for a week, my posts will be about Diabetes and our daily journey, specifically my son's trials.

No comments:

2009 Christmas Pics

Our Wildlife Neighborhood

Our Wildlife Neighborhood



Our vacation day at the lake

Our vacation day at the lake
Throwing rocks






Life at Home

Life at Home
Baby is reading a catalog


Reading can be dangerous

Something reminds me of Witchiepoo

The Cavalry has arrived!

Sunday Morning

Sunday Morning
You can't wear the helmets