to some sunshine!
My Sunday school lesson for tomorrow is about having a cheerful heart. I need to study and apply my own lesson, because I'm surely not feeling cheerful.
Kids got to play in their playhouse today. It was a nice break for us all. They got to play with toys they haven't seen for awhile, and Daddy had a quiet house.
I was in the bathroom for some "me" time. I colored my hair and got an overdue shower. I think my hair turned out ok. It's lighter than it was, but the gray is covered.
Daddy is working second shift. So after he left, I put the kids down for their nap. And then I took a short nap this afternoon. The kids came out and not-so-kindly woke me up. So they got to play in their rooms for awhile.
Tonight was showers. Daddy usually does shower duty because it hurts my back so bad to lean in and help them. But they did quite well, and there were no tears when we washed hair. They are playing now, and soon it will be bedtime. I love to hear them play (when they aren't fighting). A couple minutes ago they had a small squabble, but they figured it out.
We have to remember to change our clocks tonight. I'm not happy about losing an hour of sleep. I guess it's a good thing I got a short nap.
Baby told me the other day that I should call her "Big Girl" on my blog instead of "Baby". I don't know if I can do that. She needs to stay my baby a little longer.
Looking forward to my quiet time tonight after they are in bed and before Daddy gets home. But I'm looking forward to him getting home, too.
No comments:
Post a Comment