Saturday, March 20, 2010

Can we make the sun wait

just a little while before waking us up?

Last night I woke up to see Baby standing by my bed. She said her belly was still hurting. She had an icky episode in the bathroom late last night. I was afraid to let her go back to bed alone. So I grabbed my pillow and got into bed with her. She went to sleep very quickly, and I lay there looking at her, rubbing her back and arm. She really can be a sweetie. At least while she's sleeping. LOL She woke up early, and I tried to keep her quiet while I dozed and while Daddy and Little Boy slept.

I'm going to pay for it all day with being tired and sore - that mattress kills me.

But just the chance to lay there and watch my baby sleep was worth it.

1 comment:

Anna said...

I love checking on our boys before I go to bed ... there's just something about a sleeping child.

2009 Christmas Pics

Our Wildlife Neighborhood

Our Wildlife Neighborhood



Our vacation day at the lake

Our vacation day at the lake
Throwing rocks






Life at Home

Life at Home
Baby is reading a catalog


Reading can be dangerous

Something reminds me of Witchiepoo

The Cavalry has arrived!

Sunday Morning

Sunday Morning
You can't wear the helmets