Wednesday, February 3, 2010

Funny Girl

My sweet daughter has a new preoccupation with pigtails.
I think she's adorable.

She loves to get her picture taken.
Sometimes she likes to be UP CLOSE.


She loves to be silly.
She came up with a new use for Happy Meal boxes.


She has decided that this is a funny face.


She likes to make "big eyes".



She is more-often-than-not wearing her clothes inside out AND backwards.



And I gave her the opportunity to smile, but she kept looking at me like this.
I can't stop laughing.



But she does have a good teacher, and a natural bent towards humor.

2 comments:

Anna said...

Sweet post. I *love* the pigtails!

Tammy said...
This comment has been removed by the author.

2009 Christmas Pics

Our Wildlife Neighborhood

Our Wildlife Neighborhood



Our vacation day at the lake

Our vacation day at the lake
Throwing rocks






Life at Home

Life at Home
Baby is reading a catalog


Reading can be dangerous

Something reminds me of Witchiepoo

The Cavalry has arrived!

Sunday Morning

Sunday Morning
You can't wear the helmets