Friday, February 12, 2010

I finally got out

I've been in the house (or in the yard) for a week and a half now. Today, I got my break. And I "got" to go to the grocery store. :0) It's a good thing I went shopping before the big storm.

I picked up some things for the kids for Valentine's Day. I have to try to be a little more creative since the kids can't have chocolate or a ton of candy. So I bought them each a board game, some Pez dispensers, a stuffed animal and some socks. LOL When in doubt, when you need a filler, buy socks. Besides, they both really need socks. Little Boy would wear the same pair of socks for a month if I'd let him. But after a couple days, they start to get very floppy. And for some reason, I get irritated when I see them like that. Baby's feet are growing, so she needed the next size up. And between the two of them, they keep the black hole that eats our socks very well-fed.

The kids are next door at Grandma and Granddad's house. So the house is quiet for another 35 minutes, or so. Ahh. Sweet.

No comments:

2009 Christmas Pics

Our Wildlife Neighborhood

Our Wildlife Neighborhood



Our vacation day at the lake

Our vacation day at the lake
Throwing rocks






Life at Home

Life at Home
Baby is reading a catalog


Reading can be dangerous

Something reminds me of Witchiepoo

The Cavalry has arrived!

Sunday Morning

Sunday Morning
You can't wear the helmets