Monday, September 21, 2009

Deer, Kids & Yard sale

Part of Little Boy's math this year is using geometric shapes. For the first couple days, he is supposed to work on making whatever shapes he wants. He's really enjoying making rockets and satellites after seeing them at the Air & Space Museum last week.


Baby was kept occupied during school last week by playing with rice. She kept most of it on the blanket. And she cried when I put it away. Hopefully that means I can use it often to keep her happy.



Part of the herd of deer that roam around our hill

We love to see the spotty ones. But they eat my flowers and shrubs just like the big ones. :0(


This is my rummage sale. I didn't sell as much this weekend as I did the first weekend, but the weather wasn't as nice. I don't know. I even put an ad in the paper; I did get some people from the ad.






3 comments:

Anna said...

Nice rocketship! Our boys like those pattern blocks. I'm glad you're finding something to help keep Baby occupied, too. And where did you get the toy she's playing with in the last picture? I'd like to get Benny one of those, but I'm not even sure what they're called.

Tammy said...

I'll send it to you with the clothes - it didn't sell. I got the idea from Mary - Owlhaven - I told Baby she was learning how to measure for cooking. She thinks it's important work. :0)

Anna said...

I would say it is important work! ;)

2009 Christmas Pics

Our Wildlife Neighborhood

Our Wildlife Neighborhood



Our vacation day at the lake

Our vacation day at the lake
Throwing rocks






Life at Home

Life at Home
Baby is reading a catalog


Reading can be dangerous

Something reminds me of Witchiepoo

The Cavalry has arrived!

Sunday Morning

Sunday Morning
You can't wear the helmets