We told the kids today that Friday, Baby is going to stay with her aunt and Little Boy is going with Mommy & Daddy to Washington DC for the 9.12 March.
She doesn't quite understand why she's not going, but she's going to be ok. I've told Little Boy that he needs to make her think SHE gets the exciting trip. I don't know if he'll be able to do it. I just know she would not enjoy the trip or the walk from Freedom Park to the Capitol Building. It's going to be a long walk. I hope that I can make it. I bought new shoes - hopefully my feet won't fall off at the end of the day.
I need to get supper ready, and then I need to start finding clothes for everyone - I don't want to be doing laundry tomorrow.
So excited to be part of a HUGE movement.
2 comments:
Hope everyone has a good time! I bet this will be something that Little Boy will remember as being really special.
I hope so - lots of pictures and video should help him remember.
Post a Comment