has been quiet since my sister and her two boys left Monday morning.
I posted about our Monday. It's been quiet since then. And I've loved it.
Monday evening we were sitting in the living room when a birdie hit the window. The poor thing sat on our step for over 40 minutes before it flew away. I was so relieved when it did. Here it is in it's dazed state:
This morning, there were two baby deer running around. The momma leaves them to hide under the neighbor's huge pine tree or in shrubs by houses. But apparently, these are two naughty little deer.
My husband ordered a weather station to mount onto our house. We are trying to figure out if solar and wind power generators are feasible to cover our needs in a cost efficient way.
And then the package she's been waiting for arrived. The ballet clothes I ordered. She's so beautiful in this picture, she takes my breath away a little.
3 comments:
Quiet weeks are awesome. Maybe someday we'll have one again. :)
Your little ballerina is so sweet.
Yes, Bessaroo - Baby is just too cute!
Post a Comment