Friday, August 28, 2009

Pics

Some of my sweetest memories of my Dad during the last years was him winning a race and driving around the track with the checkered flag. That meant so much to him. I tried to help him when I could - I held pieces of the roll cage while he welded, I painted the numbers, I scrubbed the wheels. I just wanted to be with him.


And before that, my dad traded this motorcycle with my Uncle John. It must have been a mess, because when my uncle saw it, he didn't even recognize it. (Might have been due to other reasons, but that's another story.) He used to take me for rides around the neighborhood. One of my friends asked me if my dad thought he was the Fonz. LOL



2 comments:

Anna said...

Luke wants to know if you remember scraping clay off with a putty knife, lol! We're enjoying the pictures.

Tammy said...

No, I don't remember that. :0)

2009 Christmas Pics

Our Wildlife Neighborhood

Our Wildlife Neighborhood



Our vacation day at the lake

Our vacation day at the lake
Throwing rocks






Life at Home

Life at Home
Baby is reading a catalog


Reading can be dangerous

Something reminds me of Witchiepoo

The Cavalry has arrived!

Sunday Morning

Sunday Morning
You can't wear the helmets