Monday, August 11, 2008

Little Mermaid Undies

So, we've started potty training with Baby finally. She turns 3 in a couple weeks and I thought we'd give it a shot. So yesterday, I picked out 3 packages of cute cartoon character undies. She's had them on for about an hour and a half and we're already on pair #2. And I had to clean up the drippy trail through the hallway. And the puddle half on the rug - half on the hardwood floor. And the little girl.

Unfortunately, she didn't seem too upset by the whole thing. I told her if she gets a second pair wet, we're back to didies - at least for today.

2 comments:

Anna said...

Hope it goes well for you ... won't it be nice to be done with diapers for good? :)

Tammy said...

Yeah, it would be nice. About 5 minutes after posting about the undies, Little Boy brought her in - she peed in the backyard. Fortunately ? she was only wearing undies. Back to didies for now.

2009 Christmas Pics

Our Wildlife Neighborhood

Our Wildlife Neighborhood



Our vacation day at the lake

Our vacation day at the lake
Throwing rocks






Life at Home

Life at Home
Baby is reading a catalog


Reading can be dangerous

Something reminds me of Witchiepoo

The Cavalry has arrived!

Sunday Morning

Sunday Morning
You can't wear the helmets