Today is our anniversary. It's been 8 years already! It really doesn't seem that long, until you start thinking of all the things that have happened in the last 8 years.
I received 6 red roses from my husband - they are very pretty. And we had a nice dinner tonight - country style ribs, grilled potatoes and salad. And itty, bitty ice cream cones for dessert. Last time I was shopping, I looked at ice cream cones and thought they looked good. So I picked up a box. Well, I didn't really read the label, b/c they are tiny! I opened the box and pulled them out and I laughed! They are kids' cones. I laughed the whole time I was fixing cones for the kids. They just cracked me up. I think you have to use a melon baller to scoop the ice cream! On the positive side, our container of ice cream is going to last FOREVER! LOL
Baby fell down some of the concrete steps in front of our house this evening. I was outside about to start the grill and I looked at her and Little Boy to check on them. As soon as I turned my back, she tumbled. She was ok, but I was pretty upset.
At dinner tonight, Baby started crying that she wasn't at our wedding. I told her maybe one of these years we would renew our vows and she could be there. I got a strange look from my DH. Apparently, that's not really on his list of important events in our life. Sigh. Oh well. I got him the first time, didn't I?
2 comments:
Happy Anniversary! And I think I'd get the same look - along with a sassy comment - from your brother if I suggested renewing our vows. :) I'm glad Baby is ok after her tumble, too!
Happy Anniversary!!!
Love you guys!
Angela & family
Post a Comment