Last night we were sitting at the table waiting for Baby to finish eating. (She's slow.) I pushed her sleeves up, and in her little baby talk, she started rambling.
She was referring to her sleeves - "On my arms." (Here she started flapping her arms.) "No, like a wings. Gonna fly up up in the air like a birdie. Like a owl. 'Hoooo Hoooo Hoooooooka, Chooooka, Chooooka!'"
I told her she's a nut, and she said, "No, a beast." (Can you tell we watched Maggie? I also called her a beast when she was bashing and crashing around in her toys.) Then she changed her mind. "No, I Assin." (How she says her name.)
Then Little Boy proceded to name the insects in his magnifier set. "Muka, Hooger, Dacker, Bob Billy (I don't know how this fits in), Nabber, Seeger, Sagger, and Hake."
I told him there were 12 bugs but only 8 names. So he started counting, "1, 2, 3, 4, 5, 6, 7, 8, 9, 10, 11, 16." I corrected him. "8, 9, 11, 12." (I think DH's going to need to teach math!)
Daddy walked in and started counting in German. Little Boy looked at him and said, "Speak Engilish! Talk NORMAL."
I think someone left the gas on here.
3 comments:
Well, hey - as long as your all happy, right? LOL
I mean as long as YOU'RE all happy. I can't believe I did that - it's one of my pet peeves! :)
I would never have said anything. :0)
Post a Comment