Ok. Last night Little Boy came home and we had an "incident". When we asked him where he had picked up his behavior, he told us about a boy at church. Well, we've about had it. It seems like every couple weeks, he comes home telling us about getting picked on by the other kids. Last night I had tears just flowing (they are starting again) as I fell asleep. So we had the pastor over tonight to talk to him.
I guess we'll see what happens. I'm just tired of crying. As I tucked Little Boy in tonight I told him my and Daddy's job is to help him grow up loving Jesus, loving church and to protect him and that that is what we are doing. He gave me a big kiss and told me I was such a good mommy. Cry cry cry.
And I am sure I'll cry more tomorrow. I really miss my Dad.
2 comments:
Hi! I need to call you today! I got your package yesterday. Thankyou so much! How sweet! I'm so up to my eyeballs in anatomy it's not funny!
Drove the boys to school this morning and heard, "You're Gonna Miss This" country song... then came upstairs to check email before studying and the radio was on the station to wake up to, instead of the alarm this morning.. and you guessed it, just heard, "You're Gonna Miss This" AGAIN!
Posted a message on my blog with photos and listening to that song... made the tears come... so I guess I've had my cry, not I can get down to the business of studying today.
I'll call you at some time, okay, when I need a short break!
Love you lots!
Angela
Well, you know if you need help encouraging the pastor to handle this appropriately, Luke will bring his baseball bat out and have a chat with him. ;)
Your dad would be so proud of your little boy and baby!
Post a Comment