Thursday, February 14, 2008

Happy Valentine's Day


I sure miss chocolate.

Yesterday was long. I began to clean my room and closet. I have a long way to go still, but I started! I didn't get my card to DH written in and DH hasn't had a chance to get to the store - bad weather Tuesday, worked a double shift yesterday - so I told him we'd exchange cards when he got home. That would give him a chance to stop at the store and give me a chance to get the kids to write in his cards.



Well, he doesn't listen so well. He printed me a sweet card and left post-its everywhere with sweet love notes. Like the ones on the cereal box and the milk jug. Very sweet - and I am looking forward to getting flowers today.

Happy V Day!

1 comment:

Anna said...

Aww, that's so sweet! At our house we've started planning April Fool's day, because apparently that holiday is a lot more interesting that a mushy one like Valentine's day. :)

2009 Christmas Pics

Our Wildlife Neighborhood

Our Wildlife Neighborhood



Our vacation day at the lake

Our vacation day at the lake
Throwing rocks






Life at Home

Life at Home
Baby is reading a catalog


Reading can be dangerous

Something reminds me of Witchiepoo

The Cavalry has arrived!

Sunday Morning

Sunday Morning
You can't wear the helmets