Wednesday, February 13, 2008

The Danger Zone

I have taken a huge leap. I am cleaning out my closet. I have actually culled my hanging clothes down to about 12 items at this point. I am still wading through the piles. I have pulled out some of the nice things I want to keep but need to be dry cleaned. Including my wedding dress. Eeek.

I need to get some dust covers for all my hanging clothes - everything is caked with DUST. I have a small pile of things for ebay and rummage sales, a pile of stuff for goodwill and a box of GARBAGE!

I am hoping to get the majority of it done today. It would be nice to see the floor along the walls again.

Happy Valentine's Day, DH!

1 comment:

Anna said...

12 items?!? Wow! That impresses me. Does that mean you get to go shopping?

2009 Christmas Pics

Our Wildlife Neighborhood

Our Wildlife Neighborhood



Our vacation day at the lake

Our vacation day at the lake
Throwing rocks






Life at Home

Life at Home
Baby is reading a catalog


Reading can be dangerous

Something reminds me of Witchiepoo

The Cavalry has arrived!

Sunday Morning

Sunday Morning
You can't wear the helmets