Tuesday, February 12, 2008

Attack of the Captusses

Little Boy has made me laugh this morning. We are sitting on the love seat. I am surfing the net; he is being quite silly. He put his feet on my legs and said, "Ow! Ow! Ow! Your legs are like 'captusses'.


I laughed out loud. "Do you mean 'cactuses'? He told me that was what he said. And he was going to get some tape and tape down the captusses.

I guess I should shave?

2 comments:

Anna said...

TAPE down the captusses? Ouch!

Angela Rae Barribeau said...

Just make sure you get rid of the FACIAL hair before he comments about THAT... no names here... RONNIE!!! had to point that detail out to me one sunny morning, on our way to their football games... guess the sun was shining in through the window and onto my face at just the right angle! I was mortified... pretended not to be, and launched into all the variety of ways that women get rid of it... wax, burn (you know that surgical cream), pluck, etc... The boys were both in the back seat EEEE-UUUU-WWWING.
HA HA!

2009 Christmas Pics

Our Wildlife Neighborhood

Our Wildlife Neighborhood



Our vacation day at the lake

Our vacation day at the lake
Throwing rocks






Life at Home

Life at Home
Baby is reading a catalog


Reading can be dangerous

Something reminds me of Witchiepoo

The Cavalry has arrived!

Sunday Morning

Sunday Morning
You can't wear the helmets