Wow. It's only 11 am and I need a nap. Last night I painted over the cow I started painting yesterday. There were definite issues with proportion that couldn't be fixed. I figured out the problem and reprinted my original to work off of. After painting the first coat of the new cow this morning, I decided to paint over the donkey I finished yesterday. You might think I'm crazy, but the donkey's head looked too long and I was having problems painting it's body. So now I am not as done as I was, but I am definitely happier with how the cow is looking.
Poor Little Boy. I am tired this morning and have absolutely no patience. He was in the garage with me this morning and everything he was doing was driving me NUTS.
Big news. At least in the little world of Tammy. I called the kid who was supposed to be Joseph to be sure he knew when we were meeting Saturday before the concert. He's the foster kid and his foster mom basically told me that he didn't want to do it. That he probably had to work those nights, and since he just started, he didn't want to ask for the time off. I suggested he call before the schedule came out and ask for different hours. The worst the place could say was no. Well, I called the pastor's wife and asked what I should do since I was pretty sure he wasn't going to come. We brainstormed a little and I suggested a kid whose mom comes regularly, but he only comes occassionally since weekends are divided between mom and dad. She called and he said he'll do it! YEA! Now, I just need to make sure I have a costume that will fit. He's taller and much more muscular than the original Joseph.
1 comment:
Yea! Looks like things are coming together for you. Hope it goes well!
Post a Comment