
Much to the chagrin of G & G, we allowed the kids to open a gift each on Christmas Eve. Granddad's exact words, "You're not supposed to do that!" Well, they each opened new Christmas jammies and a new bedtime storybook.

After the kids went to bed I made homemade cinnamon rolls and cranberry jello salad. DH and I got to bed about 2 am. Hopefully the kids would stay in bed longer than usual!
2 comments:
That's a cool tradition to start ... will you do it every year? We opened all our gifts on Christmas eve (except for stockings) because our Christmas day was totally messed up. Winter storms can do that, especially when you live in Wisconsin!
I got them new jammies last year, too. It's just so nice Christmas morning for pictures. I may even have pictures taken at Sears with their new jammies since I paid so much for them to get some that matched! It's hard to find jammies that are non-gender that I think are cute.
Post a Comment