Wednesday, February 22, 2012

FAT

So I don't know how much I've lost, but I'm still FAT. I bought a new nightie - size HUGE - and it doesn't fit. So while I was trying it on, I looked at myself in the mirror and almost threw up.

I have a long way to go.

1 comment:

Anna said...

((Hugs)) Sizes are deceptive sometimes. You're working on it, and that's all you can do right now ... and you're making progress, too. And remember you are so much more than what you look like!

2009 Christmas Pics

Our Wildlife Neighborhood

Our Wildlife Neighborhood



Our vacation day at the lake

Our vacation day at the lake
Throwing rocks






Life at Home

Life at Home
Baby is reading a catalog


Reading can be dangerous

Something reminds me of Witchiepoo

The Cavalry has arrived!

Sunday Morning

Sunday Morning
You can't wear the helmets