Monday, February 13, 2012

Progress

I'm not sure how much weight I've lost, but my pants are falling down. :) So I must be doing something that's working. I think the weirdest thing is fixing a meal for my husband and kids and then eating an Atkins bar or drink for a meal.

I've been dealing with a lot of frustration lately. Most of it stems from church and church people. So I'm trying to let go of trying to control things. It's really hard to do that.

I got a beautiful bouquet of red tulips from my husband today for Valentine's Day. :)

The kids are outside playing. School today was a fight, and they've been very rambunctious all morning. I'm looking forward to naptime, so I can take a nap! I'm falling asleep sitting at the computer.

I was looking at a fat people's clothing catalog today. Makes me mad that they have skinny people modeling the clothing. I want to see what that shirt looks like on a fat person, not someone wearing a size 6.

Need to make a valentine for my husband tonight while he's at work. Probably should help the kids make some cards, too. But I get so freaked out with markers and glue and stuff. Oh well. I'm sure they would enjoy it.

1 comment:

Anna said...

Yea for pants that are falling down! At least in this case. ;) My boys have been rowdy all day ... must be the moon phase or something!

2009 Christmas Pics

Our Wildlife Neighborhood

Our Wildlife Neighborhood



Our vacation day at the lake

Our vacation day at the lake
Throwing rocks






Life at Home

Life at Home
Baby is reading a catalog


Reading can be dangerous

Something reminds me of Witchiepoo

The Cavalry has arrived!

Sunday Morning

Sunday Morning
You can't wear the helmets