Friday, September 30, 2011

An Oldie, but Goodie!

I'm not sure if I posted this recipe on my blog; I may not have. But it is so yummy, and with the season changing, I would love to sit down with a huge serving and some fruit & gingersnaps!

Pumpkin Dip

Ingredients
1 (8 ounce) package cream cheese, softened
2 cups confectioners' sugar
1 (15 ounce) can solid pack pumpkin
1 tablespoon ground cinnamon
1 tablespoon pumpkin pie spice
1 teaspoon frozen orange juice concentrate

Directions
1.In a medium bowl, blend cream cheese and confectioners' sugar until smooth. Gradually mix in the pumpkin. Stir in the cinnamon, pumpkin pie spice, and orange juice until smooth and well blended. Chill until serving.


Please note, this makes about 4 cups of dip!

I love to eat this with sliced pears or gingersnaps. You can use vanilla wafers, graham crackers, etc. Other fruit is yummy, too, but there's something about the combination of pumpkin and pear that is great. You can make a pretty presentation by serving this in a hollowed out sugar pumpkin.

No comments:

2009 Christmas Pics

Our Wildlife Neighborhood

Our Wildlife Neighborhood



Our vacation day at the lake

Our vacation day at the lake
Throwing rocks






Life at Home

Life at Home
Baby is reading a catalog


Reading can be dangerous

Something reminds me of Witchiepoo

The Cavalry has arrived!

Sunday Morning

Sunday Morning
You can't wear the helmets