So Monday was not terrible. Except for the mean person from church who blasted me in an email. Apparently, the email was sent Saturday night, but for whatever reason it didn't show up until Monday. Probably a good thing.
We started back into schoolwork. We're starting up slowly. Baby is cruising through, and Little Boy has had some good days. I'm thinking we'll start adding subjects one at a time.
Monday night DH had a union dinner to go to, so our cleaning friend came over and watched the kids and ate supper with them. We had a good time; I talked to a lady whose son was diagnosed with leukemia 2 days after Little Boy was dx'd with Type 1 Diabetes. They were at the same hospital at the same time we were. She was really sweet, and we shared the feelings we went through. Her son finishes his chemo treatments in April.
Tuesday was a quietish day with Baby going to ballet in the evening. We went to Denny's like we usually do, and our cleaning friend was our waitress. Baby was thrilled.
Today we worked on school work, but I was definitely dragging. I've been up way too late the last couple nights. My lower legs are pounding already. I should go put them up.
Tomorrow's a whole new day. And Little Boy and I are going to therapy. Should be good.
No comments:
Post a Comment