I know our schedule is light compared to many people's schedule. But we really prefer to not run too much.
I haven't posted in some time. I got distracted during Diabetes Blog week, and never finished. Update on Little Boy's #s. Last night I had a ladies' meeting at Denny's. Little Boy and I talked about what he'd like to eat, I figured it up from the nutrition chart I downloaded. I gave him his shot to cover dinner, and last night before bed he checked. Over 300. bleh I had to give him a shot to correct, and at his 2 am check he was 130. DH told me and I vaguely remember holding up a thumb in my delirium.
I've been learning and thinking and questioning a lot lately. My new network of survivor friends on SFL have opened my eyes to many things I've questioned for years.
1 comment:
Glad to see you back! :)
Post a Comment