Wednesday, June 2, 2010

My daughter is a monster

Remember that beautiful picture I posted a couple days ago? Everyone says, "Ohhhh, she's so bee-yooooou-ti-ful!"

YEAH, RIGHT.

Tonight, despite warnings that my tiny sewing scissors are sharp enough to cut her little fingers off (slight exaggeration?) I found her in bed with them. She had cut up a tiny American flag. And the top sheet on her bed. From my very expensive sheet set that was a wedding gift. And when I told her she was very naughty, she smiled.

Argh!

1 comment:

Anna said...

My grandma always says, "Pretty is as pretty does!" :D I'm glad she didn't cut herself, though.

2009 Christmas Pics

Our Wildlife Neighborhood

Our Wildlife Neighborhood



Our vacation day at the lake

Our vacation day at the lake
Throwing rocks






Life at Home

Life at Home
Baby is reading a catalog


Reading can be dangerous

Something reminds me of Witchiepoo

The Cavalry has arrived!

Sunday Morning

Sunday Morning
You can't wear the helmets