Little Boy started soccer camp today. The coaches said they were expecting about 30 kids. Over 70 kids showed up!
Little Boy is super excited about the whole thing. He was nervous when we first got there; told me he thought he might barf. But I encouraged him to introduce himself to a little boy sitting on a soccer ball in the middle of the field. They kicked the ball back and forth before things got started. There were about 14 or so kids in his group. He ran his little buns off. I had him check his sugar half-way through. He was fine. I made sure he had a really good breakfast. His face was so red; he drank two bottles of water.
Baby and I watched for about an hour, and I took her to ballet camp. I dropped her off, and went back to the soccer field. It rained, and I got wet. :-( His sugar was fine until we were leaving Baby's ballet studio. He said he was feeling low; his sugar was 58. He drank a juice box, and when we got home he was in the low 80s.
After lunch and a shower, I think he is ready for a nap. Baby will get one, too. Even if she doesn't think she needs one.
1 comment:
Glad to hear they are having fun!
Post a Comment