Baby wasn't feeling too well yesterday. And as the day progressed, her fever went higher. It was 103.1 by evening. I gave her Tylenol and put her in the tub. The fever came down.
I checked on her at midnight when I was on my way to bed. Her fever was 100, so I gave her some chewable Motrin. This morning, she woke us up crying and when I got in there, she had barfed in her bed. I grabbed the trash can, but she was trying to not barf. I kept telling her to just go ahead, but she wouldn't.
So now she's camped on the couch. She was laying there when she started crying. Daddy and Mommy asked her what was wrong. "A bug just flew in my nose!" There aren't too many bugs this time of year, but you never know, right? I asked her to blow it out into a kleenex. She blew very hard, but no bug. She said she saw it on the window, and then it flew in her nose. I think she's a little delusional. She also told her Daddy not to tease her, or he would get coal for Christmas.
Who knew she could be so funny when she was feeling so sick?
1 comment:
Poor little girl. Hope she's feeling better soon and that she doesn't share with the rest of you!
Post a Comment