Tuesday, December 29, 2009

Christmas Eve

Christmas Eve - waiting to open their "one" present.

And it's.... JAMMIES!
Someone is not happy with new pajamas.

But he came around.
They opened their 2009 ornaments.
He got a John Deere tractor w/a bucket, and she got a ballerina.
And then they begged to open "just one mooooore."


So we let them open their gifts to each other.

And then it was time for a bedtime story:

2 comments:

Anna said...

I like their pj's, and the ornaments are cute. Luke wants to start doing that (ornaments) with the boys. Did they pick out their gifts to each other?

Tammy said...

Yes, I took Baby and Daddy took Little Boy. Not planned that way intentionally, but it was nice. We had started out buying Hallmark ornaments when we were first married, but they are very pricey. And it seemed by the time we got to the store, the ones we wanted were gone. So, we've continued to get our family ornament from Hallmark, but I get the kids' ornaments from the Christmas store at the Lake. I want to mark the year on them w/ a marker.

2009 Christmas Pics

Our Wildlife Neighborhood

Our Wildlife Neighborhood



Our vacation day at the lake

Our vacation day at the lake
Throwing rocks






Life at Home

Life at Home
Baby is reading a catalog


Reading can be dangerous

Something reminds me of Witchiepoo

The Cavalry has arrived!

Sunday Morning

Sunday Morning
You can't wear the helmets