Friday, June 27, 2008

Where'd my baby go?


Little Boy turned 5 today. It just does not seem right. It was just a short time ago I was strapped to the table and the doctor pulled him out and he peed everywhere. I cried when she said we had a boy. The nurse sitting by me asked if I was ok and asked what we were naming him. I just remember being so happy that I had survived. I went to recovery and slept for a really long time. I think they were starting to worry a bit, b/c there were 3 nurses trying to wake me up and one of them was using smelling salts. Once I was awake, I was impatient. I wanted to go to my room and see my baby. So many sweet memories that were overridden today by SCREAMING AND FIGHTING. My kids need to get a summer job, or something. They are driving me nuts. And if you could see my house right now.... And we're having a party here tomorrow and I need to bake cupcakes, and . . .

BYE.

1 comment:

Anna said...

It continually amazes me how fast they grow up. It almost scares me to look ahead, ya know? Those first-moment memories are so sweet, too. Happy Birthday from all of us!

2009 Christmas Pics

Our Wildlife Neighborhood

Our Wildlife Neighborhood



Our vacation day at the lake

Our vacation day at the lake
Throwing rocks






Life at Home

Life at Home
Baby is reading a catalog


Reading can be dangerous

Something reminds me of Witchiepoo

The Cavalry has arrived!

Sunday Morning

Sunday Morning
You can't wear the helmets