Saturday, June 21, 2008

A watched pot never boils...

and a watched child never poops! Well, it took her a long time. Finally, though, she did and I made the mad dash to the hospital lab - I made it to the lab with 12 minutes to spare! I was driving like a crazy person, screaming at people to get out of the way because I had poop in the car! Probably a good thing they couldn't hear me. And I was worried that I'd get pulled over and wouldn't get there in time! Can you imagine me telling the officer, "Sorry, sir, but I am on a poop run!" Let's hope they can figure out why she's sick.

No comments:

2009 Christmas Pics

Our Wildlife Neighborhood

Our Wildlife Neighborhood



Our vacation day at the lake

Our vacation day at the lake
Throwing rocks






Life at Home

Life at Home
Baby is reading a catalog


Reading can be dangerous

Something reminds me of Witchiepoo

The Cavalry has arrived!

Sunday Morning

Sunday Morning
You can't wear the helmets