Friday, May 16, 2008

Toes can talk

Did you know toes can talk? I was holding Baby tonight and she was playing with her toes. She was babbling away and I wasn't paying a whole lot of attention. But I figured out that she was holding her toes and making them talk.

Her big toe said, "I need food!" When I laughed, she gave me the funniest look, like, "What's so funny? Don't your toes ask for food?"

She is seriously one of the funniest kids I've ever known.

2 comments:

Anna said...

Well, I hope you fed her toe.

Tammy said...

I was laughing too hard.

2009 Christmas Pics

Our Wildlife Neighborhood

Our Wildlife Neighborhood



Our vacation day at the lake

Our vacation day at the lake
Throwing rocks






Life at Home

Life at Home
Baby is reading a catalog


Reading can be dangerous

Something reminds me of Witchiepoo

The Cavalry has arrived!

Sunday Morning

Sunday Morning
You can't wear the helmets