Tuesday, May 13, 2008

One happy child; one not so happy

Little Boy went to bed quite happy. He got to spend an hour and a half with Granddad and came into the house a filthy little squirrel. He got a quick bath and into bed.

In the meantime, Baby had two very yucky didies. Could be a long night if she keeps up.

2 comments:

Anna said...

Hmmm, I'm guessing Mommy's not too happy either, unless that magic wand has arrived to change those diapers! :)

Tammy said...

I would have tried it, but I already needed an extra hand to cover my mouth/nose plus hold her legs plus wipe. Grrr. She seems to be better today, so all is well.

2009 Christmas Pics

Our Wildlife Neighborhood

Our Wildlife Neighborhood



Our vacation day at the lake

Our vacation day at the lake
Throwing rocks






Life at Home

Life at Home
Baby is reading a catalog


Reading can be dangerous

Something reminds me of Witchiepoo

The Cavalry has arrived!

Sunday Morning

Sunday Morning
You can't wear the helmets