First post in the new format. Don't know if I like this.
Little Boy scared me yesterday. We were on our way to church and he freaked out. His cap came off his tooth. Long story short - it was a baby tooth that was pushed out by an adult tooth. Praising God.
DH and kids went to dentist this am. Baby will need braces eventually. She had two teeth fall out to make room for one coming in. Apparently not a good sign.
Dentist sent a toothbrush home for mommy. Seems I've not been there for a long time. I know I need to go. I have at least two teeth that will need work or pulled, and I just don't want to go. :(
Want to share a cute giveaway on a sweet blog. This sweet girl married a former student of mine, and she writes a really sweet blog. I know I'm using "sweet" a lot here, but she really is. :)
Gotta go. More later on dieting, homeschooling, diabetes, crafting and a baby shower I'm helping with!
Little Boy scared me yesterday. We were on our way to church and he freaked out. His cap came off his tooth. Long story short - it was a baby tooth that was pushed out by an adult tooth. Praising God.
DH and kids went to dentist this am. Baby will need braces eventually. She had two teeth fall out to make room for one coming in. Apparently not a good sign.
Dentist sent a toothbrush home for mommy. Seems I've not been there for a long time. I know I need to go. I have at least two teeth that will need work or pulled, and I just don't want to go. :(
Want to share a cute giveaway on a sweet blog. This sweet girl married a former student of mine, and she writes a really sweet blog. I know I'm using "sweet" a lot here, but she really is. :)
Gotta go. More later on dieting, homeschooling, diabetes, crafting and a baby shower I'm helping with!
2 comments:
Yea! A post! I know, I should talk, right? Been thinking about you guys, though ... looking forward to your other updates.
This 'sweet' girl appreciates your sweet words!!!
Post a Comment