Tuesday, February 15, 2011

So busy - doing what?

I feel like each day I am so busy, but at the end of the day I have a hard time figuring out what it was that kept me so busy.

Today my leg bothered me all day; it still is. Pain in my ankle/heel - joint pain - radiating up my leg into my hip and sciatic nerve and up into my shoulder - has kept me on my butt most of the day. But tomorrow morning, there is a service guy coming to adjust the angle of the satelite dish. And he'll have to come into my living room. And it's still a pit. So I need to just get at it.

Tomorrow morning Little Boy has therapy, and then at 1:30 Baby and I have a hair appointment. DH is off tomorrow, but with the service guy coming it looks like I'll be taking Baby with us to therapy and keeping Little Boy through our hair appointments. That means lunch out with them. Could be interesting.

1 comment:

Anna said...

I quite often feel like I spend the day being busy but not getting anything done; I think it goes with having small children. Last time I got discouraged about it, Luke pointed out that the most important work we do is work that cannot be seen. That encouraged me ... hope it does you, too!

2009 Christmas Pics

Our Wildlife Neighborhood

Our Wildlife Neighborhood



Our vacation day at the lake

Our vacation day at the lake
Throwing rocks






Life at Home

Life at Home
Baby is reading a catalog


Reading can be dangerous

Something reminds me of Witchiepoo

The Cavalry has arrived!

Sunday Morning

Sunday Morning
You can't wear the helmets