Thursday, November 25, 2010

Happy Thanksgiving!

Macy's parade, yummy turkey, cranberry sauce, carbohydrates out the ying yang, pumpkin pie, kids, husband, in-laws, Prevacid and Wellbutrin.

Yep.

It's going to be a great day.

2 comments:

Anna said...

I hope it was a good day for you all! We were thinking of you but we were in the land of sloooooow internet. :)

Tammy said...

Thanksgiving dinner was good. We didn't know until we got there that C.'s husbands' WHOLE FAMILY was coming, too. Nice to be "warned". It was ok - I was just really glad I took an extra Wellbutrin.

Things are smoothed over at the other place of stress. @@ At least for now. I'll have to fill you in.

2009 Christmas Pics

Our Wildlife Neighborhood

Our Wildlife Neighborhood



Our vacation day at the lake

Our vacation day at the lake
Throwing rocks






Life at Home

Life at Home
Baby is reading a catalog


Reading can be dangerous

Something reminds me of Witchiepoo

The Cavalry has arrived!

Sunday Morning

Sunday Morning
You can't wear the helmets